Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dear Diary 1

Me and Darcy in my dream
5 days ago;
Dear diary, can i have my own Darcy Silverman?

3 days ago;
Dear diary, i think i've found my Darcy Silverman. Now i just have to secretly fall in love with her for 5 years before trying to impress her by copying timeout travelogue journal about Mexico (say mek-hee-ko).

This morning;
Dear diary, just now Summer called me telling she had a dream last night. It was about us sitting on my favourite bench in the park, staring each other favourite buildings. Yes, she's the one who left me hanging for months without any reason. What should i do? Darcy is getting to notice me these days when i intentionally keep strolling in front of her office. I can't forego that.

Me and Summer enjoying our buildings. Yes, i've gained some weight ever since.


*Fan-fi inspired by films; 500 Days of Summer & Gulliver's Travel

No comments: